Monday 3 June 2013

Art: Self-Portrait in the style of Matisse

We are learning to draw self-portraits in the style of Matisse.
We will know we can do this when we can:
·       Use bold colours and patterns in a background
·       Draw a black line around the outside of self-portrait to emphasise colour
·       Include all facial features
·       Draw and correctly place all facial features
·       Begin to show other facial features such as eyelashes and earrings

Brayden's Voice:
"My picture is colorful and the background has got lots of colours in it. My eyes are kind of circles and my nose is like a backwards tick. My picture is green, blue, yellow, red and silver.  Matisse was good at art.  He painted good pictures of people.  My picture is like his because it looks the same - the background."




No comments:

Post a Comment