Wednesday, 26 July 2017
I think you should read this it will tell you how to bulid and diffrent things like how to bulid a good house and not a bad house and tell you what . It also tells you how to the play the game and staff I think this is a VERY good book to read I will give this a 8/10.
Monday, 17 July 2017
C.V. Blog POst Template
In CAREERS EDUCATION we have been learning to write a skills based Curriculum Vitae.
A skills based C.V. focuses more on the skills that we have, rather than our work history.
Here is a link to our online Modelling Book that shows the process we have followed.
Three things that I have learned about writing a Curriculum Vitae are:
- That your cv has to be very net
- The cv has to be perfect
- ) That it's easy to get into a job if you write a good cv
Wednesday, 5 July 2017
For reading over the past five weeks I have been focussing on: reading lots of books
I can monitor my reading for accuracy and sense, demonstrating that I have the confidence to adjust my reading (e.g., by varying the speed of reading, by rereading, and by attending to the most important information) when I encounter difficulties.
I can make connections between my prior knowledge and the concrete examples in a text in order to understand abstract ideas in the text.
During this time, I have been reading with the teacher and also using an online tool called Read Theory to help practise these skills.
My two favourite texts I read were:
- A boy that has a pig and how mush he likes animals. I liked it because I like animals.
- A guy that does garden. because it was a good story.
Tuesday, 4 July 2017
Current Events Term 2, 2017
WALT: I can successfully research a current event.
Here is a link to our online modelling book for this unit of learning.
The National Standard that I have been aiming for during this unit of learning is:
- Year ⅚ : I can locate and summarise ideas by skimming or scanning, by identifying key words, topic sentences, and key questions, or by using subheadings
Each week we have read a short text about a current event/ topic. We then formed questions based on what we had read. After this we researched the answers to our questions and finally we gave our opinions on what we had found out.
Here is some evidence of my learning.
Describe Map One link one
In ARTS this term we have been learning to:
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was to get all the things going well
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
- I liked the they play we made up
- I liked that my team mates were good and not silly
The story that my group told silently. We were at the park and this kid was sitting down by the tree and we were playing with a fidget spinner and he cam and took it from us and we had to chase him.
Overall I think my group worked really well, because we worked has a team.