Tuesday 4 July 2017

Drama

In ARTS this term we have been learning to:
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.

  • During this unit of learning we:
  • Described the characteristics of silent performances.
  • Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
  • Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
  • Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.

The most challenging part of this unit of learning was to get all the things going well

The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
  1. I liked the they play we made up
  2. I liked that my team mates were good and not silly

The story that my group told silently. We were at the park and this kid was sitting down by the tree and we were playing with a fidget spinner and he cam and took it from us and we had to chase him.

Overall I think my group worked really well, because we worked has a team.


No comments:

Post a Comment