Thursday 7 July 2016

Term 2 2016 Goals,

Term 2 2016 Goals,  Review and Next Steps
Name: Brayden
New Goals for Term 2                                                                         NB: (You write in the white areas)
Walt know what different words mean
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step
is to try and do it at home and school
Walt know what different words mean
When I was reading a book I had to google what the word meant so I could find out the meaning. I also created word maps to help find out the meaning of hard words.
WALT make a conclusion or assumption.



Term 2 Writing Goal
Getting ideas into writing
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is………
Walt to write  everyday
Getting ideas into writing and spell everyday words correctly.
I had to keep practising so I would remember the word I was trying to spell. I would check on the spelling cards or the dictionary.
Is to spell words everyday at school and home.Walt to write  everyday Walt to write  everyday



Solving multiplication and division problems by doubling and halving using place value thirding and trembling reversing
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...to solve them in my head

My goal is to solve a problem like this  Anthony ordered 7 pizzas he paid  $3.15 each how was that all together?
This is how I solved it.
$3.15 / 7


Answer 45
To use different strategies and try to solve them in my head.

From Term 1 (to be reviewed again at the end of Term 2)

Parent Goal(s)
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is…….. to not stop it
Being confident in his
abilities academically
I used it by seeking help and not talking.
To challenge myself more



Student Goal(s) to get my
Getting ideas into writing
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is………
Getting ideas into writing
By getting better at using interesting words or finding them  from google dictionary.
To use my head to get ideas or  use ideas from books or movies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment