Blog Post Title: Current Events Term 1
Current Events Term 1
In Current Events I covered these topics: I liked the skate park one because i got work done with jak and it was a good progete
- The design of the Halswell Skate Park and I made a submission to the council.
- Donald Trump’s Refugee Plan
- Christchurch Earth Memorial
- The new Ngā Puna Wai Sports Facility
- The Red Zone and Avon River Regeneration Plan with a submission to the council.
My favourite topic was...because…I liked the skate park one because i got work done with jak and it was a good progete
Here is a link to my learning red zone
The Reading National Standards I have achieved are (delete the ones that are not relevant)
- Year 5 and 6
- I can evaluate and integrate ideas and information across a few texts.
- I can locate and summarise ideas by skimming or scanning, by identifying key words, topic sentences, and key questions, or by using subheadings